Cancellation and No-Show Policy
Your business is valued, and your cooperation is appreciated. We are making a commitment to you to guarantee your appointment time and refusing all other requests once you have made the appointment.
- When you book an appointment, that time is set aside for you, and missed appointments prevent us from accommodating other clients. Please understand that therapists only get paid when they deliver a service.
- 24-hour notice is required for all cancellations.
- Payment in full will be required for late cancellations or “no-shows” unless:
- the appointment can be filled
- Unforeseen last-minute cancellation fees are determined by the Massage Therapists and/or Clinic management discretion.
- COVID-19 cancellations due to symptoms or exposure are cancelled without question, rebooking will require 14-days or negative testing.
- An appointment may be cancelled by either Lily Massage Clinic or guest if symptoms are present, a parent is attending to a child with symptoms or care taking requirements due to COVID.
- If an emergency arises, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can treat your specific situation with personal attention. We recognize that there are circumstances that are out of your control (sudden illness, family emergencies, etc.) and your therapist may make an exception to the above policies on those rare occasions.
- Missed appointment fees are not eligible for direct billing or insurance compensation.
Depending on our schedule, late appointments may not receive the full session time allotted for the treatment service booked. Full payment will be required for the original time booked.
Therapeutic Massage is strictly non-sexual. If the client pressed interest in sexual massage, the therapist will terminate the massage immediately and full payment will be required for the booking.